Saturday, March 19, 2011

What a swim.

UGH!!! That was painful. Last month I did 5 miles in the pool and it wasn't too bad. Today I bumped it up by just another mile, and for some reason it hurt. It was painful, but it is now done.

I am not sure why this particular swim was more painful than the last. I think I need to spend more hours in the pool. Next month I am bumping up the miles to 8. In May I am shooting for a 10 miler, and then the 12.5 mile swim in the following month. It sure is coming up quick.

For those that do not know I am swimming to raise funds for the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America. You can support my efforts by clicking HERE.

If you want to find out more about my swim around Key West, or sign up. I hear there's still slots... You can do that HERE.

If you know of any open water swims between now and June, let me know. I have a 3-miler on the books, but need more.

Thanks y'all... You ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment