Saturday, December 11, 2010

First long ride in awhile...

I'm back at it and made it through the first week of training. Missed one workout on Wednesday... But hit the rest of them. All in all it was a good week. Somehow the bike is the hardest for me to get back into. But I did a two hour ride this morning. It was easy, in the living room, but it was time in the saddle.

Now my goal is to figure out the schedule. I'm hoping to start getting to bed early enough so I can get up at 4 to get my workouts in. Cause I really hate working late. We'll see how it goes.

I think my biggest challenge this season, as with any year, is the diet. I need to focus on slimming down, and will look at cutting out booze here shortly. I think if I do that, and pay closer attention to what I eat when I go out... Along with doing more dinners at home.

Along with trying to fit in some good training this winter, I'm also going to try to take up down hill skiing. I don't think I have been since I was 6 or so... So it should be interesting. Let's hope I don't break anything.

So that's the plan. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment